youth (plural youths)
- (uncountable) The quality or state of being young.
- (uncountable) The part of life following childhood; the period of existence preceding maturity or age; the whole early part of life, from childhood, or, sometimes, from infancy, to manhood.
- (countable) A young person; especially, a young man.
- (uncountable, used in plural form) Young persons, collectively.
- (quality or state of being young): juvenility, youthfulness
- (young person): adolescent, kid, teen, teenager, youngster
- (young man): boy, young man
- (young persons, collectively): adolescents, kids, teenagers, teens, young people, youngsters
- (quality or state of being young): [[age]], [[dotage]], old age, [[senility]]
5 letters in word "youth": H O T U Y.
No anagrams for youth found in this word list.
Words found within youth: